The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Had a great time at Grey Cup this weekend as well. Riderville was an amazing time, lots of booze and mullets. The bands performing there were pretty good too. Apparently with my cowboy hat I look like the singer for one of them, the Porch Boys, which made for an interesting conversation with some people who "loved our set". Sorry to the people I lied to, but it was just too good an opportunity to pass up. "We love playing gigs like this" and "It doesn't matter if we get a record contract, as long as the fans keep loving our music" are a couple of bull-shit lines that were thrown out there. I hate to say it, but I think that's as close to being in a band as I'll ever be! As good as it was, the game was kind of and after-thought to all of the fun that was had. Grey Cup 2005 in Vancouver? Could be a possibility.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.