The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


More on the 'human shields': What is going on with people?. First of all, what makes them think that this would stop the Americans? And secondly, I doubt very much that Saddam would even look twice before using them as hostages for bargaining against the Americans, which I'm sure would include executing more than a few of them. I'm totally against going to war so hastily, but I don't think there is anything a thousand, or ten-thousand 'human shields' for that matter can do to stop it. I hope they seriously take time to realize what they're doing, before it's too late.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.