The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Like most single guys in this world, when I go get groceries I'm an "up and down" shopper. I walk up and down the ailes, and just buy whatever I feel like eating at that moment. This usually ends up with apples and lettuce that go bad, and a year supply of Lipton sidekicks. Today, I thought "Hey, I know, I'll make a list. That way, I'll get exactly what I really need, and actually have something to eat for once." So I get to the store, and pull out the list, but I feel like a complete idiot constantly checking the list, and looking for the items on the "conveniently" labled ailes. Needless to say, I didn't get everything I needed, and now have two years worth of Lipton sidekicks. I guess I better start enjoying noodles.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.