The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


I went to rent Signs tonight, and witnessed something kind of funny. As most people know, movies in video stores are almost always in alphabetical order. So I walk to the "S-section", and see that 14/15 copies are out. Standing in front of me at the "S-section" is a little tike, about 5 years old. He grabs the last copy of Signs and walks over to his mom, who is blindly looking for it in the "Thriller" section of old releases. He says "Is this it mommy?". She replies, amazed "Yes. where did you find it?" Needless to say, I was quite entertained, and settled for Panic Room instead.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.