The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


I went and washed my work truck yesterday. Took two hours. Yeah, I was bitchy, but pretty damn proud of myself. So this morning I go to unlock the door, key doesn't turn the lock. You have got to be kidding. The lock is froze. Yes, I love being late for work. So I'm blowing hot air in the key hole like a banshee, trying to get it to thaw. No luck. So I blow hot air on the key, and presto, it works!! Once again I'm damn proud of myself. Fucking eh I say to myself, now I'll be on time for work. Haha, nice try myself says back to me. I go to cross the tracks to get out of town, and there's a train. Ok, this is alright, it'll only be five minutes. After TEN minutes I see the end of the train appear around the corner, and I'm already revving the engine. But no, wait, it's slowing down. Yep, sure enough, it's stopping. Stops six cars from the crossing. It can't get any worse than this I think. Just as I speak these words to myself, no word of a lie, the train starts to back up. Needless to say, it backed up ALL THE WAY (72 fricking cars), and I was late for work. Do you have any idea how slow a train goes backward. Shit, I'm not even going to think about it anymore. Goodbye.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.