The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Don't ask me why, but as I was sitting here checking blogs, I was listening to a country radio station. I've honestly never been brought closer to tears by a song in my life. The song was really slow, and was about the guys dog, and it really touched me for some reason. It's funny how a person can feel so strongly about an animal. I've only had one dog die on me before, and it was like I lost my best friend. That was 6 years ago, and 'til this day it brings a lump to my throat thinking about him....Bud....he was a good dog. They truly are man's best friend.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.