The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


I recently got my first feedback on the site from my |Talk To Me| link. Here it is:

Message:
weres the dam pics yet please tell me why kelly osbourne donot have pics on here

Huh? I hope somebody I know sent this as a joke. If not, I have NO idea what kind of drugs this guy is smoking, but he shouldn't do them anymore. First of all, nowhere in my Kelly Osbourne rant does it say anything about pics. Second of all, why would you even WANT pictures of her. And third, that "sentence" is a grammatical nightmare. I can count at least 11 errors, almost more that there are words. If you're the guy that wrote this, and came here again by accident, learn how to use a search engine. And get some grammar lessons. Here are a couple links to get you started:

Kelly Osbourne Pics

Grammar Lessons

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.