The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Can anybody tell me what, exactly, do people responsible for finding a cure for cancer DO? They've been working for so long now, you would think they would have at least something to report. I know they probably go to a lab, but what do they do when they get there? I'm sure the cancer research industry has some doctors that have been there for at least ten years. You would think that after that long they would get pretty damn frustrated. I really do hope that they find a cure for at least one kind of cancer soon, just curious as to what they really do all day long.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.