The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Well, hope everybody had a happy Lesbogiving......I mean, my Thanksbian was great.......I mean, yeah, my Thanksgiving was everything I thought that it would be, and a little more. Jorge, I had your big Heiny can in the back of the 'voy, so I sent it home with your parents. Oh, and sorry for the bite mark out of the bottom, it might have had something to do with the attempted record-breaking. Speaking of the pathetic attempt, how the hell did we get so damn pissed and still be so short of the mark. Oh well, another great night to remember.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.