The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Not much to say today, just feel like I should post something for all my "bored" student friends to read. I got pulled over by a cop for speeding on Sunday. He asked me the typical "How fast do you think you were going?" question. What a dumbass. I told him I thought I was doing 95 km/h. He seemed irritated, but then told me I was doing 121. Then, what kinda made me laugh, was he asked if the vehicle was mine, in a suspicious tone, and spent a good couple minutes studying the plates, and comparing them to my registration and license. I guess I can't drive a Bangvoy with a backwards hat without arousing suspicion. Anyway, he then said "I don't know why I'm doing this, but I'm gonna let you go. The paperwork is more of a pain in the ass than it's worth." Sweet.

Oh yeah, and if you ever buy me a shot for my birthday, never get me a Prairie Fire. I wouldn't force that down my worst enemies' throat.

Well, maybe Bruce Springsteen.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.