The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


I came out of the grocery store today, and unloaded my "healthy" (whole wheat bread and Special K) groceries, when a strange thing happened. I was returning my cart to the store entrance, like the good citizen I am, when all of a sudden the "cart jockey" comes springing out of nowhere and rips the cart from my hands. Well, maybe he didn't rip it out of my hands, but he took it without saying anything! This led me to think, what do these cart jockeys do all day? Do they just sit inside, and wait for the carts to build up? Or do they hide amongst the cars, waiting to snatch up any singled-out carts with ninja-like speed? Next time you're at the grocery store, look for a cart jockey inside. I'm almost willing to bet that the only time you'll see them is with a cart in their hand.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.