The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


If you don't like profanity, then STOP reading this now!
I feel like venting, because today was way too long, and I dislike baseball. All the players that want to go on strike because they don't get paid enough, I've got a big FUCK YOU, with a side of fuck you. Oh, and for dessert, some FUCK YOU. Fuck you you greedy mother fuckers! Think of all the hard-working people that don't get paid a fucking fraction of what you fucking guys get payed for playing a fucking sport that "common folk" play for the love of the game. I feel sorry for all MLB fans, because most, not all, of their heroes are a bunch of fucking fuckheads. That's it, sorry for the swearing.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.