The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Ok, honestly, where do the socks in the dryer go? Everyone has heard the story about how the dryer "eats" socks, but the dryers in my apartment building actually do! I realized that I was losing socks at a rate of about one per month, so I decided to test a little theory. I kept all my single socks that lost their partner in a special pile on my dresser so I could keep a running tally. I'm now six months into my intensive study, and there are now five socks in the pile. The dryer doesn't seem to be a picky eater either, because I have one grey sock, one wooly, and 3 regular white socks. Thanks dryer, I like wearing one grey and one wooly sock together! I don't even like pairing the single whites together, because they have different elastic patterns and lengths. Oh well, in the words of Jay-Z, it's a hard-knock life.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.