The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Today on the radio, "Bed Of Roses" by good old Jon Bon Jovi came on. It took me back to a place when kids my age were just beginning to come into our own, grade 7. I remember it, "November Rain", or "Everything I Do (I Do It For You) were always the slow songs at the end of the dances. What a great time. Other songs of the time included The Pretenders - I Would Walk 500 Miles, and Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy. Another one I thought of that made me laugh was Kriss Kross - Jump. Remember these guys? They were the 10? year old brothers that wore everything, including their baggy-ass jeans, backwards. "Kriss Kross will make you.....jump, jump...uh huh, uh huh". Oh the memories.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.