The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Another one to add to the records:

Senders email: annoyed@hotmail.com

Message:
I have seen some garbage in my day but this blog site of yours seems to be the
top of the list. From your dumb ass links and blogs I can only assume you are
trying very hard to cover up that "I want to come out the closet" thought that
creeps in to your head on a daily basis. Better think of something else because
I'm not fooled.


Haha. Thanks whoever sent this, I needed a good laugh. This feedback gear I have is sweet...all negative comments, all the time.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.