The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


I go out for dinner today, and one of the lunch specials is a "Chicken Salad Sandwich" with fries and a drink for $5.99. First, I wonder how a salad can fit on a sandwich. Then, I think: "I really enjoy chicken salad, and love chicken sandwiches, so I'm getting both great tastes for the same price!". So, was it the best sandwich ever you ask? No, no it was not. In fact, it was one of the worst, if not THE worst sandwhich of my life. It was these tiny strains of chicken drowning in some white, cheap mayo sauce, all placed between two ready-to-expire, thin as Kate Moss pieces of white bread. Thanks false advertising! Oh well, at least I didn't have to pay.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.