The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


Today I was again reminded of how awful KFC chicken really is. We usually have a nice sit down meal at one of the "classier" restaurants in Weyburn when we go into town. But oh no, somebody thought "Hey, I haven't been to the KFC buffet for a while, let's go there!" Way to go asshole. I had pretty much the worst stomach pain I've ever had before. I may even have had visions of hell as I was walking/stumbling out the front door. There was a kind of "embryotic" slime on the chicken as one guy put it. Thanks KFC. I will be sure to fill out a comment form next year, which will be how long it takes for me to grace you with my presence.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.