The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


I've been listening to quite a bit of classic rock to take a breather from my "punk/alternative" addiction. I've really started to notice that they just don't write songs like they used to anymore. A couple examples are Cream - White Room and Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin. When you listen to these songs, you actually feel the song writer, and it draws you into a whole other time and place. I wish I could go back to the late '60's/early '70's and listen to music when it really meant something, unlike now when it's written to be consumed like smarties at fat camp. Well, maybe that's not a good analogy, but you get the picture.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.