The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


I'd been waiting to watch 'The Ring' for a while now, and last night I finally rented it. I was extremely excited, as I had heard such comments as "It's the scariest movie I've ever seen." and "Don't watch it alone." So I turned off all the lights in my place, and prepared myself to be scared out of my tree. I don't know if everyone was playing a joke on me, or what, because it wasn't really scary at all. I've seen scary episodes of 'The Golden Girls' than that movie. Sure there was maybe one or two parts that were kind of creepy, but for the most part it was an average "horror" movie at best. I mean, how scary can a PG13 movie really be anyway? Thanks for nothing all you false hyper-uppers!

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.