The worst is over

You can have the best of me...


How I spent my morning at work (due to fog I swear)

A guy at work reminds us of a sloth. As a result, I was challenged to a sloth-drawing competition. I proceeded to put forth what I thought was a very good effort, amidst very heavy heckling. The bet was that out of five people surveyed, at least three had to call it a sloth, not a monkey. The comments are as follows:

1.it's not a monkey, but belongs to the monkey family
2.sloth
3.three-toed sloth
4.monkey from the game "barrell o' monkeys"
5.Pending.....

The official score so far is 2-2 (the first answer was debated heavily). I'm really confident that I will win the "DP" as we call them, but we'll see what tomorrow brings. Man I love my job.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The worst is over | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.